NEW TEAM MEMBER!
We’re excited to announce that we have a new trainer joining our team here at Ready Set Toned!
Hope has been a PT for 2 years and her ambition is to inspire others to reach their potential by using easy and sustainable fitness and nutrition habits.
1. When did you start getting into fitness/health?
I’ve always been into health fitness, however it wasn’t until year 11 (3 years ago) when I started studying and become a Vegan that I really appreciated health/fitness.
2. What’s your favourite exercise?
Fav exercise is heavy Dead lifts!
3. What’s your least favourite exercise?
Least favourite yet most needed…Shoulder press
4. What made you get into fitness to begin with?
A few things, raw honesty I was very insecure and struggled with body image acceptance so that was a large part of it.
When I did year 11 + 12 I studies PDHPE and Studied my Cert III to help with that. The skills came naturally and I was really good at it and it was something I became more and more passionate about.
5. What’s your favourite motivational saying?
I can’t say I have just 1… Something that always gets me though is:
“Where will I be in 5 years from now if I keep doing the same thing?”
“the best time to plant a tree is 25 years ago, the second best time to plant a tree is now”
6. Who is your inspiration/idol/role model?
My idol is Katharina Cser however my inspiration is future me (We think this is the best answer ever!!!! – RST team)
7. If you could say one thing to yourself from 5 years ago, what would you say?
Keep doing what you’re doing as you’ll always make the right choice!
Make sure to say hello and welcome her to our RST Fam!!